Description de l'offre
£ 25000 - £ 28000 / Year
Legal - Legal Secretarial
· Job type
· External Reference
Have you got previous experience as a conveyancing secretary? Can you successfully manage multiple projects? Do you have a positive can do attitude?
Our client is a well-established law firm looking for a successful secretary to join their conveyancing team. As conveyancing secretary, you will be required to provide a full administrative and secretarial service to fee earners within the Conveyancing Department.
The right candidate will possess the following;
· An excellent knowledge of MS Office is vital, including Outlook and word
· A good knowledge of the conveyancing process & conveyancing forms
· Attention to detail is a must with good grammar
· Excellent audio typing skills, the ideal candidate will need to be fast, accurate and used to working at a high pace and volume
· Previous use of Digital Dictation. Ideally having experience with BigHand
· Completion and submission of stamp duty returns to the Revenue and submitting registrations using the Land Registry on-line portal
· Ability to manage & prioritise work. The volume of work and the demanding environment demands someone being organised and tidy
· This role compliments a true team player with a sense of humour, someone who can navigate their way through the various demands and characters and create their own space within that
Complimenting this role is a highly competitive salary, pension and a long service holiday scheme.
Like to know more about this role? Simple contact Emily Betts at Adecco Aylesbury on 01296 428 782. Alternatively, please apply directly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy