Description de l'offre
£ 17000 - £ 18000 / Year
Legal - Legal Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My client is looking for a well-organised candidate who can deal with reports and provide efficient customer service.
The role is conducted remotely and the day to day objective is to conduct checks on relevant
Council records with the aim of delivering error free search reports and other delegated tasks
involved in the legal profession
· To provide accurate and error free search reports and other validation tasks when required with the aim of providing the best customer service in the industry
· To submit all search reports on the day they are scheduled (excluding searches that are awaiting information)
· To liaise with relevant data providers for all search queries to ensure the smooth running of the search production process to minimise delays to search turnaround.
· To ensure all instructions are conducted correctly, dealing with all enquiries which are relevant and to include additional client requirements.
· To communicate effectively with the internal booking team and Search Manager on delays / issues when needed.
· To send an end of day report for all outstanding searches.
· To report all changes to council booking processes for the local authorities you visit.
· To monitor and update all regional borough guides
· To improve client relations through effective communication with Local Authorities, Customers and work colleagues
· To comply with the company expenses policy and send personal related expenses and petty cash expenses by the required deadline.
· To be aware of the requirements within the Search Code
· Ability to multi-task and shift priorities at short notice
· Ability to work alone and use initiative to resolve day to day issues
· Highly motivated, punctual and enthusiastic
· Proactive approach to work
· Resilient and able to remain calm under pressure
· Ability to work well as part of a team when needed
· Committed to progressing own learning and development
· Confident personality with good communication skills, both written and oral, in addition to a strong attention to detail
· Strong problem solving skills with the desire to provide service excellence
Please note that this role is home based but you will be required to drive to city councils and property sites to ensure all information on the reports are correct. You do need to have a full UK License and your own car
If you're interested in finding out more, please apply now
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy