London, Greater London
£ 15.33 - £ 16.33 / Hourly
· Job type
· External Reference
Position: Control Room Officer
Duration: 3 Months + (Contract)
Department: Safer Communities and Housing
12 hour shifts 8am - 8pm or 8pm - 8am (4 on 4 off) Approx 35 hours per week
Covid Secure Control Room
We're currently looking for a Control Room Officer to form part of a dynamic team responding to all incoming calls to a 24/7 contact centre, the client receives on average 13,000 calls every month utilising the Jontek Answerlink System.
· To accurately assess the nature of incoming calls, prioritise the level of urgency and make appropriate decisions.
· To provide and professional, sensitive and confidential service in an efficient manner in person, by telephone, email and other mediums.
· To conduct evaluations on call recordings to continuously improve the delivery of the service.
· To record and maintain accurate, concise customer profiles and logs of all activity on all Careline systems in a timely manner.
· To carry out outbound calls to Careline customers and Sheltered Housing tenants to ensure equipment is regularly tested.
· Hold a clean, valid UK driving licence
· Experience of dealing with customers and/or external agencies over the telephone in a high-pressure environment
Only those with the above experience/skills will be contacted
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Darian Forsyth