Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Project Support
· Job type
· External Reference
ExperienceAdecco are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our top clients for a Contracts Sales Negotiator. You will be working as part of the contracts team who are responsible for progressing property leads from leads to contract received stage.
The purpose of this role is to provide accurate and optimised pricing structures for the properties that our client markets. You will then go on to agree commercial terms and maximise all contract opportunities. To also support teams within the business on price decisions for existing owners to help maximise revenue.
* Assessing and approving pricing proposals
* Communicating pricing proposals to potential new owners and negotiating on price levels when required
* Liaising with property consultants to provide feedback on pricing and coaching where necessary
*Diarising follow up calls with owner at appropriate intervals in order to secure a signed contract
* Understanding of factors affecting price levels
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven Negotiator In difficult situations
* able to work in target driven environment
* Data analysis and data interrogation experience
* Understanding of demand elasticity and revenue management
* Experience of contract and commercial terms negotiation
working within travel and tourism industry and/or property sectors (I.e estate agency or resindetial lettings)
This is a fantastic company to work for in a great team! If you would be interested please apply directly to the advert or give Megan a call on 01244346674!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy