Description de l'offre
Lewes, East Sussex
£ 14 - £ 14.64 / Hour
Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
CONTRACTS OFFICER - EAST SUSSEX COUNTY COUNCIL
COUNTY HALL, LEWES
FULL TIME, 37 HOURS PER WEEK
TEMP FOR 4 MONTHS
Adecco are currently recruiting for an experienced Contract Officer to join ESCC's busy Facilities and Environmental Services Team.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, with relevant degree/ HNC or equivalent, or substantial relevant experience.
* Manage Term Contractors / meetings
* Monitor & Validate Compliance contracts on Property System (PAMS)
* Manage Compliance contracts on PAMS
* Check Compliance surveys received on daily basis
* Raise orders / identify planned works from compliance reports / surveys
* Check Term Maintenance invoices on daily basis
* Process PAMS variations for compliance contracts
* Run PAMS Payment batch & Reconcile in SAP
* Data entry in PAMS
* Data cleansing in PAMS
Please do get in touch!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy