Description de l'offre
Barnet, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Contracts officer to join a local organisation based in East London.
If you are successful for this post you will be responsible to undertake the following duties:
· Procure in partnership with the Strategic Procurement Unit, new services in accordance with EU rules, organisation's Procurement Code of Practice and their performance management systems (Nectar).
· Provide advice on appropriate procurement approaches in conjunction with the Strategic Procurement Unit to contract renewal / variation/ purchase of new services (open tender/negotiated tender etc)
· Develop expertise on contracting / procurement issues and keep abreast of new developments in National Standards and other legislation through attendance at appropriate training / conferences and ensure their local application
· Undertake contract management and monitoring efficiently and effectively and in accordance with the assessed risk to ensure that users of the service receive the full value of the support being purchased, the delivery of best practice and value for money.
· Maintain quality assurance mechanisms by working with NECTR in devising performance monitoring and compliance procedures and preparing documentation, including user questionnaires and monitoring checklists.
· Participate in the development of policies and procedures within the section and other forums. Contribute to Service's Business Plans, Annual Reports, and service review reports.
· Represent the Council at external providers and inter borough meetings and develop and maintain effective relationships with partners involved in contracting and commissioning services, including Health colleagues as appropriate.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy