Description de l'offre
£ 12 - £ 17 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client seeks an experienced Contracts Administrator on a year's contract basis working within the Healthcare Industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work with a large blue chip company!
Manage internal and external administration relationships.
Responsible for contract communication, contract terms within appropriate 3 rd party companies when required. Ensure contract is compliant with all existing contracts.
To comply with the company's policies and procedures to meet statutory, quality and business requirements within the overall strategy and objectives.
· Maintain appropriate Business relationships with strategic partners
· Responsible for a regional contracts department, commercial relationships
· Contracts support to designated region specialists
· Achieve objective deadlines
· Strong commercial acumen and pragmatic
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Proven track record in building and maintaining relationships
· Advance excel skills
· Previous experience in contract work essential
Apply now !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy