£ 35775 - £ 37125 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Manufacturing & Production Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Our client are an international and well established organisation who are now looking to recruit an experienced Production Operator to join a busy manufacturing environment.
This position is a fixed term contract to last 6 months months - this will be a fixed term contract and you will be paid directly by the organisation, not agency based. This is with a view to the role going permanent after 6 months.
The role will be shift based with four days on and four days off and combine both night and days.
Eg/ 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on, 4 nights off although this is not the exact rota and works out where you have 8-16 days off at some periods. Please get in touch via email for full details of the rota. (On average you will work just 143 days a year)
As such you will be offered a competitive basic salary of £26.5k - £27.5k with a 35% shift allowance on top of that as standard so a total package of between of £35'775 - £37'125 plus benefits.
Main aspects of the role will include:
· Logistics management of inbound and outbound materials into the warehouse to include stock control, signing for goods, booking them into and out of the system, moving goods around the warehouse
· Operating machinery using systems to carry out the production process and recording all important information on the in house systems
· Complete all on line systems and paperwork in regards details for each 'batch' and processes completed ensuring all information is accurately recorded
· Completing spreadsheets and running reports where required
· Always looking at ways to drive continuous improvement and optimising processes
· Ensure health and safety is adhered to at all times
Skills & Experience
· You will have a strong proven background within a production or similar manufacturing position with an engineering bias
· Excellent communication skills with a 'can do attitude'
· Excellent attention to detail and good strong data entry skills
· Have a 'continuous improvement' mind set always looking at ways to improve processes
· Good IT skills and able to learn new systems
· Flexible work attitude towards the shift patterns required
· Good numeracy skills with the ability to record information accurately
· Team player
If this role sounds of interest please apply today!
Due to the high volume of applicants if you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy