Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Contract Administrator to be based in Sutton, SM2 5NG. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Engie are looking enthusiastic outgoing self-motivated person to support the Contract Manager in all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the contract.
Duties will include:
· Provide a friendly and efficient front-line service, both in person and on the telephone, handling direct enquiries from the client, Line Management and sub-contractors
· Ability to use IT packages to an intermediary level, including Microsoft Office systems to record and maintain department records.
· Provide a routine clerical and administrative support to the engineering team using ICR and Engie systems.
· Provide point of liaison between ICR Chelsea and ICR Sutton engineering teams and Chelsea Contract Administrator.
· Clerical work includes: photocopying, word processing, mail sorting and delivery, statutory document collation and distribution, data input and filing both hardcopy and electronically, in an efficient and accurate manner, ensuring that deadlines are met.
· To service meetings including preparing monthly Management Information reports
· Maintain stocks of critical part and stationery and other consumable items
· Process supplier invoices and raise purchase orders in a timely manner for PPM works and reactive and quoted works when requested.
· Understand the value and usefulness of performance information and appreciate the need to monitor our progress, running appropriate daily reports.
· Monitor sickness absence and annual leave for the full support and engineering team and input to appropriate systems.
· Experience, or willing to learn, financial contract responsibilities including WIP and debt management – includes pricing completed work and raising Applications and invoices to the client on a regular basis.
· Ability to liaise with subcontractors and plan in service visits, obtaining RAMS and other pre-requisite documentation ahead of site visits.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Intermediary experience IT in MS packages
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Ability to work on own initiative and to prioritise a varied and demanding workload
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Accuracy with figures
· Prepared to work additional hours to assist with office cover/holidays
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.