Marketing & Advertising - Marketing Communications
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
CONTENT EDITOR REQUIRED FOR A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT, UNTIL MID SEPTEMBER, STARTING ASAP. MONDAY-FRIDAY, 9am-5pm. £16.48 PER HOUR. BASED IN SWINDON TOWN CENTRE.
A great opportunity for an individual who would like to work in an exciting environment. The right person for this role will have demonstrated experience in editing and creating web campaigns through CMS systems, especially Sitecore, working collaboratively with digital teams and stakeholders to create great online experiences.
- Editing content across web platforms
- Creation of new pages and campaigns using a CMS platform (Sitecore, Sharepoint)
- Able to use HTML & CSS
- Experienced in using an Agile workflow
- Providing on-going editing support during and post campaign activity to learn, improve and make recommendations for site improvement
- Adhering to QC standards
- Editing and proof reading text before publication
- Project management of workload including prioritisation/escalation where required
- Have excellent skills and knowledge in Content Management System (CMS) - Sitecore & Sharepoint.
- Have basic HTML skills. CSS would be desirable
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate outstanding computer literacy across all Microsoft packages
- Have excellent project management skills and be able to work on a number of projects and priorities simultaneously
- Have good communication skills (verbal and written)
The role is based within a major blue chip company and is a very short walking distance of Swindon bus station and train station, with an on-site Coffee Shop and Restaurant. 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and after 12 weeks you will be entitled to an extra 2 days holiday and the possibility of joining the pension scheme if you meet certain criteria.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy