Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 400 - £ 467 / Daily
· Job type
· External Reference
Marketing & Advertising - Digital Marketing
Content Design Professional working with Telecoms Company for an initial 3-month contract , this will be paying between £400 - £467 per day (inside IR35). The client offers Hybrid Working split: 3 days on site, 2 from home.
As a Content Design Professional, you'll be expected to create and deliver written content for our tech shop. We're creating the most personal, customer-focused tech shop in the UK, where anyone can easily buy any product we choose to offer.
You will be the objective voice of our users and always put their needs first, especially when designing brilliant content. You'll be part of the Content Design team responsible for helping users step through and navigate our journeys, allowing them to find the information they need in the simplest, smartest way possible.
· Create content that meets user needs and is optimised for our digital products.
· Write and edit copy for our online shop that highlights the benefits of the products we sell and inspires people to buy.
· Become an expert in our brand tone of voice - centreing our customers in your punchy, personal messaging.
· Work with our SEO team to create additional keyword-rich content that sets us apart from our competitors.
· Put copy online using AEM, our content management system.
· Ensure all content is accurate, error free and of a high standard.
· Must be an experienced copywriter and editor.
· Must be able to work quickly and accurately to a strict brief.
· Must be able to follow and apply brand tone of voice guidelines and adhere to style guides.
· Must be able to log required edits clearly and be comfortable making edits themselves (training will be provided in using our tools).
· Working knowledge of SEO best practice.
· Must be a clear communicator, able to liaise effectively with stakeholders.
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
· Understanding of content publishing processes and content management systems.
· AEM or similar content management experience is an advantage.
· Previous copywriting experience in the home technology sector is an advantage (Laptop, TV, Audio and Handset particularly useful).
Please apply should you meet the requirements.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Bradley Andrews