Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
A number of exciting full time opportunities have arisen for experienced Contact Centre Advisors to join a leading, well established organisation within their modern, well equipped offices in Chesterfield.
The successful candidate will have experience delivering exceptional, high calibre customer service and possess excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
The ideal candidate will be team focused with a real drive and enthusiasm to deliver consistently high quality customer service at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with a wide range of inbound telephone enquiries, offering a high calibre customer service experience
- Recording detailed information with accuracy
- Performing to a high standard against agreed objectives, KPI's and SLA's
- Processing new customer claims
- Where applicable, adhere to company processes with regard to FICA compliance and other regulatory requirements
- Taking ownership of queries and complaints where possible
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading, award winning organisation who can provide you with a competitive starting salary and benefits package, real opportunities for career progression and development and an excellent working environment.
Core working hours are between 08:00am and 17:30am but occasionally, based on a 9 week rota, there are shifts working between the hours of 07:30am and 21:00pm and weekend work.
Most working hours will be between 08:00 - 17:30pm
Free onsite car parking is available
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy