Description de l'offre
HR, Sales and Management - Call Centre Supervisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Overview and scope of job role:
Our Client Centre Advisors are required to be customer-focussed and professional, have attention to detail and a calm head under pressure. Our advisors are the first point of contact for customers answering queries, processing orders and creating awareness of offers and promotions
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· You'll demonstrate exceptional skills when dealing with customers. Consistently delivering high standards of customer service to existing and potential customers
· You will establish and build effective working relationships with our carrier partners whilst handling customer issues relating to deliveries and effectively resolving them You'll demonstrate excellent awareness and responsiveness to sales opportunities. Generate sales through service, technical knowledge and selling skills
· Upsell ancillary products to customers where it is beneficial to do so
· You'll work proactively as an integral member of the Team to ensure individual and collective delivery of all round high standards of performance
· You'll actively take personal responsibility to manage enquiries and take ownership of problem resolution including complaint handling
· You'll be responsive to demands and anticipate the needs of customer
· Deliver excellence in customer handling & processing Brand Ambassadors for our client and their Clients in every interaction
Skills and experience:
· Good standard of MS products including Excel & Word
· Communication skills
· Customer focus
· Adaptable behaviour
· Planning and organising
· Attention to detail
Health and Safety
The jobholder must familiarise themselves with the Company's Health and Safety requirements, the applicable risk assessments and safe working practices.
If any hazard is encountered in the place of work, it is the individual's responsibility to notify his manager/supervisor or Health and Safety representative.
The jobholder is responsible for his/her own safety and the safety of others in the workplace. Personal Protective Equipment is freely available upon request and it is the duty of the jobholder to wear PPE as determined by the company in the designated areas.
If the jobholder has any doubts about the safety of any task it is the jobholder's responsibility to STOP the work and agree a safe working practice with his/her manager.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy