Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an Occupational Health Administration Assistant to join a well established team in a reputable company based in Devises. This role is part time position, morning based hours between 9am-1pm.
The main purpose for this role is to assist with administrative tasks within a large team of colleagues to ensure they are free to carry out their roles efficiently and effectively.
Pay rate: £9.48p/h
* Maintaining confidentiality at all times.
* Maintain accurate records and use internal systems to input data.
* Provide timely and accurate reports when needed
* Act as point of contact in the office for general duties E.G office Supplies
* Prioritise incoming work and closely follow procedures
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Professional demeanour- good telephone manner
* RSA II or equivalent typing
* Good knowledge of confidentiality within the work place.
* Ability to maintain records and keep files up to date
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company. If you are available immediately and this sounds like the right role for you, please apply with your CV.
Adecco recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy