Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Caretaking & Attendants
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Pay rate: £8.90 / hr
Hours: 24 hours per week - Friday, Saturday and Sunday - 7am to 3pm
· To be proactive in helping residents when entering and leaving the building.
· Ensure the security of the grounds at all times.
· To be a friendly and confident presence in the foyer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meet and greet residents when entering & leaving building, signing for parcels & deliveries on behalf of residents.
· Monitor visitors and obtain names and apartment to be visited
· Ascertain the identity of contractors whether they are working for the client or for the residents.
· Be prepared to call any of the emergency services.
· Adhere to all Health & Safety standards
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Thomas Jacques