Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh
£ 19000 - £ 19500 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Compliance Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
The person performing this role has responsibility for the compliance parts of various Financial Services customer's contracts. This includes the execution & compliance of the Pre Employment Screening (PES) procedure for the UK and the compliance of each country against their PES addendum. This will also entail the following:
· Handling administrative tasks supporting the PES team
· Filing and matching of data
· Training to be able to process the PES checks for every member of staff working on the particular contract. This includes collecting/validating/storing of personal sensitive information, using specialised databases to perform credit & identity checks
· Maintenance of the baseline - a complete live list of people cleared to work on a high profile account.
· Desirable Skills
· Good understanding of Data Protection Polices & Procedures
· Good networking and collaborative skills.
· Good understanding of excel spreadsheets, notes databases, internet
· Excellent Administration skills - document handling/filing
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good communication skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy