£ 18000 - £ 22000 / Year
Banking & Financial Services - Insurance & Actuarial
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Competent Insurance Administrator
starting Salary of £18,000 to £22,000
Do you have a strong knowledge of the London Market?
Are you CII qualified or working towards your CII Diploma?
If so please continue reading below!
Our Established Client is seeking an Competent Insurance Administrator to join their team based in Cheltenham. Their office is a brand new, modern working environment, with lots of relaxed team meeting and breakout areas. They have lots of progression opportunities which are ideal for someone who is driven and wants to self develop.
Our client operates within the commercial insurance sector, and the role focuses on the preparation and issuing of policy documentation for the motor and trade division and sorting risks and premium for various binding authorities and line slips, within time frames. It's a perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys working within insurance and would like to work in commercial insurance with a Lloyd's of London market broker.
General Duties will involve:
· To prepare and issue policies as well as creating policy schedules and endorsements.
· Monthly reporting regarding, claims statistics, potential claims, treaty insurance and other specialist reports.
· Accurate entry of data uploaded to multiple systems at an unsupervised level.
· To upload and submit premium paid bordereau within agreed time frames, as well as reconciliation premiums.
· Submission of new business/ renewals/ policy amendments and premiums, as well as processing Complex monthly claims.
· Monitor and update computer bases when necessary.
· General enquires to be dealt with through telephone, email or letters, ensuring that urgent matters are identified and dealt with accordingly.
· To complete quality control checks on other technicians work.
· Liaising with other departments, London and oversees Account Handlers, as well as appointing Loss Adjusters and Lawyers where required.
· Strong knowledge of the London Market
· Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· The ability to use initative and work towards deadlines with minimal supervision
· Able to prioritise workload when working with high volumes
· A fantastic team player, supporting core values and other Technicians
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Competent use of Microsoft office.
In return our client can offer a starting salary of £18,000- £22,000k dependant on experience. This is very much a starting salary which if you are determined to progress you can soon change! In addition, our client will provide extensive training schemes and an opportunity to continue your CII. Working hours are Mon- Fri, 9.00- 5.00pm. This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career in the insurance industry with a reputable and progressive company!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy