London, Greater London
£ 28000 - £ 40000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - HR Adviser
· Job type
· External Reference
We are looking for an energetic and organised Analyst with experience in Employee Benefits/HR. The successful candidate should enjoy highly analytical work and problem solving in a dynamic environment, with the ability to independently prioritise multiple assignments. Strong communication skills are also essential to effectively collaborate across different functional teams in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
Job title: Compensation & Benefits Analyst - EMEA
Duration: 2 months
Location : Central London
This role will support the Rewards function of the business while they are going through a massive expansion. This position will provide support to all Rewards activities and participate in initiatives that will have a real impact on supporting the growing business.
· Conduct data analysis and generate meaningful insights to drive pay decisions and program design
· Develop creative methods for compiling and preparing data for various reviews
· Conduct market studies and analysis on compensation data and pay practices that informs internal pay policies and practices
· Participate in various compensation and benefits surveys
· Support in the development and maintenance of pay ranges
· Participate in different Reward projects
· Support in benefits program management including but not limited to the implementation of new programs and evaluation of existing programs to proactively identify improvement opportunities
· Assist in conducting regular compliance checks on programs and identify any areas of risk that needs to be addressed
· Manage employee or stakeholder queries/issues and escalate them where appropriate
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
· Must have previous industry experience (HR/Employee Benefits)
· High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
· Experience of Leave policy and processes
· Experienced working with the system Workday
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to communicate effectively with the ability to work collaboratively and take initiative in a quickly growing environment
· Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment, including an ability to multi-task and juggle multiple tasks both big and small
· Ability to be solution oriented and help solve problems, make complex / broken processes more effective, and deliver creative fixes to nuanced issues
· Ability to project manage multiple projects
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Millie Edwards