Description de l'offre
Waltham Abbey, Essex
£ 20000 - £ 24000 / Year
Marketing & Advertising - Event Organiser
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Communications Assistant (Mat Cover)
Location: Waltham Abbey
Salary/Rate: £20,000 - £24,000 (pro-rata)
Type: 6 - 12 month FTC (Mat Cover)
Adecco Harlow are currently recruiting for a Communications Assistant, initially on a maternity cover fixed term contract, to join our award winning, prestigious client based in Waltham Abbey. Although this is an 'all-rounded' communications and administrative role, previous experience in Events Management would be highly advantageous., however, this is not essential.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Arranging corporate functions including dinners and sporting events, inviting guests by telephone, booking tables, arranging transportation, creating menus.
· Regularly update and maintain the Customer Relationship Management database
· Liaise with clients and the project team about development events (including community and client functions). Coordinate necessary tasks, including photography, catering, invitations, marketing collateral and display material.
· Ensure that there is sufficient promotional items/marketing collateral available for corporate events.
· Arranging project completion and promotional photography and keeping photography folders updated with the most appropriate images.
· Ensuring that our clients brand is presented correctly and in the best possible manner at all times. Provide guidance on logo use and distribute to relevant parties where required.
· Logging and tracking communications team invoices
· Ensuring that all press coverage is documented and the communications planner is updated.
· Assisting in the preparation of corporate documents, including the annual review and corporate brochure, and award entries.
· Provide support for community and sponsorship requests.
Person Specification: (skills, knowledge and experience required)
· Confident telephone manner and excellent communications skills
· Previous office experience
· Strong IT skills including MS Office (CRM and Adobe InDesign experience would also be desirable)
· Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail
· Able to demonstrate creativity
· Proactive attitude and enthusiastic
· Ability to work under pressure
Although the role will predominantly be office-based, the role occasionally includes visiting projects and regional offices throughout London and the south east.
Communications / event management / planning / office support / administration
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company w ith more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy