London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for a Communications & Parliamentary Officer. The duration of the role is for 4 months and is paying £13.25 per hour. This role is based in the City of London.
Key Responsibilities will include;
· Working to lead delivery of growing volumes of correspondence cases and managing the team's interface with the Department's central correspondence team
· Using Judgement to craft responses to Freedom mof information cases and parliamentary questions
· Working across the programme to support drafting of breifing for ministerial meetings and visits;
· Supporting the Branch's to research issues at pace to support handling of media enquiries
· Monitoring the teams delivery against fixed Departmental PQ, correspondence and FOI deadlines.
If this is the role you have been waiting for then please apply today
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Adecco is an equal opportunities company.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy