£ 14.5 - £ 14.8 / Hourly
Marketing & Advertising - Marketing Communications
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to work with a great organisation on a part time basis for a few months
Main duties below:
· Generate ideas to increase the awareness the company's priorities and objectives.
· Write and deliver communications strategies, campaigns and project plans with support of relevant stake holders
· Update external website, news, staff intranet Portal and ensure social media accounts are kept up to date and accessible to all readers.
· Work with the Communications Manager, relevant partnerships and other departments to develop and implement digital media strategies.
· Contribute to the planning, creation, delivery and evaluation of digital media initiatives and campaigns.
· Analyse, test and monitor effectiveness of communications and engagement initiatives.
· Manage and produce a monthly digital analytics report. Identify good practice to enhance development of individual sites, web pages and digital media platforms.
· Support and advise corporate communications colleagues on analysing digital channels to inform message development, media management and marketing communications activity.
· Prepare press releases relating to activities and events.
· Liaise with local and national media organisations to respond to media enquiries and place stories in local, national, trade press and TV and radio.
· Monitor and evaluate media coverage and provide feedback to managers on external communications to ensure that a positive corporate image is projected, and the company's achievements are promoted.
· Assist with the production of the staff magazine and provide content for the website, Intranet Portal and other internal and external publications including newspaper columns
· Proof read and correct a range of communications documents.
· Undertake basic graphic design work and commission more complex design work as required, working with relevant partnerships and departments to establish requirements.
· Undertake day-to-day management of external suppliers and agencies where appropriate. E.g. liaising with suppliers in relation to the design process.
· Exchange information in a variety of accessible ways with a wide-ranging audience, including staff and members of the public
· To contribute to the provision of 24 hours a day media cover one week, (including weekends), alternating with the Communications Manager and two other Communications and Engagement Officers). This may be more, at times, depending on annual leave.
· Attend and lead in relation to the communication strategy for training exercises, in the absence of the Communications Manager.
· In conjunction with the Communications Manager, provide Corporate Communications advice and training to officers at all levels of the organisation.
· In liaison with the Communications Manager, take and commission photographs for the photo-library, press releases and marketing materials
If you feel you have the correct skills and experience for this role, please apply directly to this advert.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the substantial number of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Carmel Forshaw