Leeds, West Yorkshire
Construction & Property - Surveying & Related Services
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Surveyor to join a growing Facilities Management company known throughout the UK, based in their North England Business Unit in Leeds.
The role is to support the Commercial Manager and provide Contractual guidance and commercial support to operational staff the the office in Leeds.
Duties will include:
- Collation of costs for submission of invoices / applications for works completed
- Assisting with procurement of tenders
- Pricing and submission of additional works orders
- Preparation of monthly financial performance
- Develop, implement, review and monitor systems and measures to accurately account for performance of contracts
- To positively influence and drive sustained improvement to individual contract profitability
In order to be considered for this role, it would be beneficial to have a relevent surveying / construction based education and have the ability to communicate clearly and concisley with people at levels, both verbally and written.
You will also need to be able to analyse and interpret Management Information, understanding trends and performances in order to achieve a constant improvement, where possible.
For more information or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact Ami on 07566290155 or apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy