· Job type
· External Reference
We are currently looking for an immediate start electrician / handyman with commercial experience (YOU MUST HAVE YOUR 18TH EDITION)
The work will be based in the Nuneaton / Leamington Spa / Warwickshire areas and will be covering the justice centres / courts (due to this you will need to be willing to undertake a full police background check)
The works initially will be replacing a fair portion of combination emergency / luminaries light fittings that have failed. A lot of the internal parts are now obsolete. The client intends to add additional standalone LED replacements adjacent to the failed units.
Following this project there will be further work constantly available via the client on an ongoing basis within the local authorities.
There may also be occasional ad-hoc requests such as helping to re-arrange the courtrooms etc. as and when needed to help out.
Critical Knowledge & Skills
· 2+ years post apprenticeship working experience.
· City & Guilds 2360 parts 1 & 2 in electrical installation.
· City & Guilds 2391, certification in Inspection and Testing.
· Knowledge of 18 th edition wiring regulations.
· Must have previous working experience in a maintenance environment.
· Must have IOSH level of Health & Safety knowledge.
· Operational knowledge of BMS, HVAC systems.
· Have self motivation and ability to manage time and priorities well.
· PC literate, use of Microsoft work and Excel.
You must also be flexible to be able to help out when needed in an emergency and also in other areas when electrical work is not required.
Please contact Mathew Maddison at Adecco on 0116 253 0516
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Mathew Maddison