£ 30000 - £ 35000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Business Developer to join my client, a a market leader in their field, based in Kenilworth.
As a Commercial Business Developer within our growing team, you will be crucial to the success of an ambitious, expanding local business.
· achieve sales targets by challenging programme structures
· offering outstanding advice and service
· utilise your experience to support the agents on continuous improvement and engagement
· managing strategic campaigns
· working in a fast paced, target driven environment
· A track record of attaching new business within retail, property owners and hospitality sectors
· You will have an extensive business network to allow you to develop a strong pipeline within our niche sectors for the future as well as the present
· Driven and efficient
· Ideally ACII qualified or working towards.
In return you can expect full training, attractive remuneration and opportunities to progress.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy