Cumnock, East Ayrshire
£ 28000 - £ 35000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Machinery Service & Maintenance
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are recruiting for experienced CNC Turner on behalf of our local client, a leading precision Engineering Company who specialise in the Oil and Gas industry due to expansion in the company. This is a fantastic time to join the company as there is plenty opportunities for progression in the company.
You will have many responsibilities in your role, they will include:
* Working to extremely tight tolerances on Oil and Gas work
* Setting, programming and operating various machines using FANUC controls
* Creating set up sheets for new programs and saving them to the main computer
* Setting, programming and operating various machines
* Filling out full inspection reports for every component machined
* Machining different kinds of metal including inconel and duplex
* Maintaining a clean and tidy work area
The successful candidate MUST have:
* Sound knowledge of CNC machinery
* Ability to understand engineering drawings
* Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* Have the correct attitude and flexible in work
If you feel you match the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work for this fantastic company please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy