Description de l'offre
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Plastics, Polymers & Rubber
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
£10.44 Per hour
Are you looking for a permanent position in one of the fastest growing Manufacturing companies in the UK? We are seeking a Tooling Specialist to join our ever expanding team. You will be soley responsible for Maintaining mill tools and other milling equipment.
· Maintain, clean and organised work area with emphasis on safety, quality, efficiency, and utilisation
· Provide feedback to Management and Engineering on tool life, breakage and machining issues.
· Working with plastics and metals
· Inspection of cutting tools, dispose of worn or defective tools
· Maintain collection of tools in tool holders; keep them organised, sorted, identified, and stored properly
You will need -
· High attention to detail
· To be innovative and a problem solver
· Previous experience in tooling
· To be able to Operate power tools such as band saws and drills.
· To be able to use measuring instruments such as scales, calipers, dial indicators.
We currently have the following shift available:
· Two rotating shifts 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm - Monday to Friday
We are seeking Tooling Specialist, You will be inspecting quality of tools, changing tools, loading material and carrying out housekeeping and basic maintenance on machines. Ideally you will have previous experience in tooling.
This role requires a driven candidate to approach challenges with enthusiasm to effectively respond to rapid changes. The successful candidate must have excellent time management, be computer literate and have excellent communication skills.
Please apply by sending your CV Or for more information call Leon Holmes on: 07922574094
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy