Description de l'offre
Ardrossan, North Ayrshire
£ 25000 - £ 32000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Manufacturing & Production Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Adecco are currently looking for CNC Turners and Millers to join our local company on a permanent basis.
Your role is to machine components to a very high standard to satisfy customer requirements and quality.
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
* Manufacture components from engineering drawings, whilst working within company quality procedures
* Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to ensure a safe and clean working environment
* Interpret engineering drawings to customer specifications in order to produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times
To be considered you must have the following:
* Machinery experience in the oi and gas industry
* Working knowledge of relevant tooling applications and machine tool capability including tool feed and speeds required to achieve efficient cycle times
* Experience of operating CNC horizontal, vertical borers and machining centers
* Accuracy and attention to detail and problem solver
* Excellent communication skills
If you feel you match the above, please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy