Description de l'offre
£ 20000 - £ 21000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Our client is looking for a CNC machinist, available to start ASAP. They are based in Cramlington, close to transport links however due to the shift patterns, your own transport would be beneficial. Our client is the only of its kind to do what they do, and because of this they have a keen stability in their marketplace.
This role has temporary to permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
· To Program Set and Operate CNC Turning Machines with multi axis
· Work to Technical drawings with the minimum of supervision to produce components
· Work to tight tolerances
· Prove out programs at the machine ensuring the highest quality at all times
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative.
· Fully competent CNC Programmer.
· Be able to select, set and change machine tools.
· Training can be offered where required
This is a rotating shift role working a 37.5 hour week, hours are either 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, or 11pm-7am. The role has shift allowance rates of pay as well as overtime paid at time and a half or double time!
Apply today, don't miss out!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy