Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£ 11.4 - £ 12.66 / Hour
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
My client is looking for various engineering roles within their business due to expansion. They require a CNC operator, Punch Operator and Press brake operator to join their business. This is an important role due to expansion within the business.
· CNC Press brake setter/operator capable of setting and running Amada, Bystronic or similar folding press.
· Ability to read engineering drawings and work to precise tolerances in various thin gauge materials such as stainless steel, carbon steels and aluminium.
· Ideally experienced Laser operators required to run CNC laser (Bystronic or similar) cutting mild steel, stainless steels & aluminium in various thicknesses
· Ideally an experienced Punch operators required to set and run CNC punch press (Amada or similar)
· Producing parts from thin sheet steel, stainless & aluminium. A
· Setting and maintaining all types of tooling including form tooling required.
Fully skilled CNC Operator:
Pay £11.40 per hour incl. shift allowance DAYS 06.00-14.00 & AFTERS 14.00-22.00 (WEEKLY ROTATION)
Pay £12.66 per hour incl. shift allowance PERMANENT NIGHTS 22.00-06.00
Overtime is paid at time and half & additional £25 per week attendance bonus is paid once employed bythe client after 13 weeks trial.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy