Barnet, Greater London
£ 10.2 - £ 11.2 / Hour
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Hospitality, Tourism & Travel
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Duties and Skill Of Job:
· To clean returned medical equipment(Beds, Hand rails, Commodes...)
· Check, inspect and label equipment
· Comply with Health and Safety regulations
· Return collected equipment to correct areas
· Previous experience of a pressure washer
· Knowledge of COSHH
· Ensure all refuse is put our correctly
· Receive and unpack from suppliers
· Be aware of any delivery's taking place
· Undertake any reasonable duties
· Follow written and verbal instructions
· Timekeeping and organisation
· Inspect all equipment
· Knowledge of manual handling
· Previous warehouse/ Store Experience
· Cleaning Background
· Steam pressure experience ideal
Paying £10.20 per hour for a total week hours being 36. Weekends are included however, time off in the week will be given.
You must hold a DBS and have good communication. Basic skills of Microsoft work and excel are essential.
Complying with all council and departmental policies and procedures is a must.
If this job description fits your needs and you are interested please don't hesitate in applying immediately through sending your CV directly to me () so we can confirm an interview slot.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy