London, Greater London
£ 30000 - £ 35000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - Call Centre Manager
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity for a Teleconference Event Managers/Client Services personnel to provide management and setup of teleconferences. The daily activities will be to aid setting up and managing teleconferences for our customers. If you have the strong organisational and communications skills required to interact with our customers to provide an unparalleled user experience, we will train you on our processes and technology.
Basic skills needed:
· Strong and clear oral and written communication skills and are comfortable speaking in front of others.
· Strong business communication skills on the phone, in e-mail and face to face.
· Tech savvy with experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
· Service driven personality, enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a team.
· Attention to detail and self-organisation.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Reliable transportation and are located within a reasonable distance to our Birmingham office.
What would make you stand out:
· Radio quality voice.
· Experience in a teleconference environment.
· The ability to enunciate and speak articulately.
· The ability to adapt and think on your feet.
· Upbeat and outgoing personality.
What to expect on a daily basis:
· Coordinate, implement and complete teleconference events for our clients.
· Manage events and troubleshoot any issue for the speakers and participants.
· Interact with customers in a professional manner to facilitate the setup of conference calls.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy