Description de l'offre
£ 18000 - £ 25000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Good at building strong, lasting relationships?
My client who offer serviced apartments globally are looking for a Client Support Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Client Account Support reports to the Account Manager and Head Account Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· The mission of the Client Account Support is to handle new client enquiries, present them with detailed quotations and ensure they convert and book.
· Further to this, the Client Account Support is required to manage new accounts that they develop through the process.
· The overall theme of the role is that of relationship building and being the clients 'go to guy/girl' for all accommodation requirements.
· The main challenge is converting new leads into paying customers, and then using ones resourcefulness and persuasive skills, develop and maximise the potential of new paying customers.
· The Client Account Support will be accountable for both retaining accounts and achieving individual revenue targets.
The ideal candidate must have;
· A positive energy and can do attitude.
· Passionate and enthusiastic.
This role offers a fun, friendly working environment! With a 'work hard play hard' moto!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy