Description de l'offre
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Laundry, Cleaning & Domestic
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
North Wales Police are currently recruiting for a cleaner to work on Llay Industrial Estate. The position is working 18.5 hours per week on a flexible basis Monday to Friday.
The role is to maintain the cleanliness of the building by performing various cleaning duties to ensure that it is in a clean and hygienic condition and in compliance with Health, Safety, Hygiene and COSHH Regulations.
Duties of the role include:
· Emptying bins, wastebaskets and recyclables and transporting to designated disposal or recycling area
· Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors
· Dusting/polishing all furniture and equipment
· Sweeping and mopping cell area and wiping cell furniture
· Cleaning rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture
The rate of pay is £8.31p/h.
If you are interested in the position please apply online or call the office on 01244346674 and ask to speak to Beccy.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a thorough background check.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy