Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Cleaner
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
*Please contact the Chester branch for this post*
Cheshire Constabulary are currently recruiting for an experienced cleaner to join their team in Warrington Police Station on a temporary basis.
Working hours are 06:00-10:30 Monday to Friday, and 2 hours on a Saturday.
Duties of the role include:
· Emptying bins, wastebaskets and recyclables and transporting to designated disposal or recycling area
· Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
· Dusting/polishing all furniture and equipment
· Sweeping and mopping cell area and wiping cell furniture
· Cleaning rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture
The rate of pay is £8.95p/h.
If you are interested in the position please apply online or call the office on 01244346674.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a thorough background check.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy