Office and Secretarial - General Administration & Clerical
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Adecco are currently looking for a Cleaner to work for their client is a leading provider of vehicle test, validation and engineering services to customers based in Millbrook in Bedfordshire.
The role is offered on an ongoing contract basis via Adecco (with a potential to go permanent depending on performance) working 30-40 hours per week and pays upto £8.21/hour. The role holder must be able to work between the hours 06.00 am - 2.00 pm with possibility of overtime (paid at overtime rate) when needed.
· Day to day cleaning and housekeeping duties in various environments on site
· Provision of support services to all groups within the Company
· To clean and maintain multiple offices areas
· Take responsibility of designated areas throughout the business grounds
· Act in a professional manner at all times, exceeding expectations
· Experience of working as a cleaner within a professional working environment (able to work between the times 6am-2pm)
· Full UK driving licence and own transport due to the location.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy