Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based in Noel-Baker School, Bracknell Drive, Alvaston, Derby DE24 0BR. This is a permanent, part-time role working 15 hours per week, 15.30-18.30, Monday to Friday. On offer is a competitive salary. This role will report directly to the Cleaning Manager.
Specific Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Cleaning offices, floors and toilets to a consistently high standard
· Adhering to Company Health & Safety requirements and COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) at all times
· Working with the on site Cleaning and Site teams
· Wearing Company uniform at all times
· Undertaking any other responsibility that may be reasonably requested by the Site Manager or Cleaning Supervisor.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Skills / Experience:
· Previous cleaning experience within the public / business industry
· Able to work as part of a busy team
· Good communication and customer service skills
· Health & Safety and COSHH awareness
This role requires an Enhanced Disclosure.
An Enhanced Disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions, both current and past;
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings held on the Police National Computer for England and Wales;
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included.
· Checks against the Children's and Vulnerable Adults' Barring List;
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.