Birmingham, West Midlands
Sales & Retail - Customer Services
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Temple Row, Birmingham
The Claims Associate role is responsible for supporting customers through the claims process, managing claims within specific customer service standards and ensuring claims are adequately reserved and settled as economically and fairly as possible
· Identifying customer needs, managing customer expectations and providing excellent customer service throughout the claims journey.
· Accurate capture of information at all stages of the claim
· Making decisions that are timely and accurate and working with colleagues across the claims process to settle claims quickly and cost effectively
· Identifying the correct process that drives claims to settlement economically and fairly
· Identification of unusual activity for referral to fraud investigation teams.
· Controlling claims costs by following best practice processes.
· Setting and reviewing reserves throughout the claims process.
· Compliance with relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
· Previous insurance claims experience highly desirable but not essential
· Excellent communication and relationship management skills and professional telephone manner
· Professional standards of written skills via different channels (phone, e-mail, messaging etc)
· Proficient in IT applications, ideally with knowledge of call handling systems
· Competency in managing time and workload appropriately
· Effective workload organisation skills and ability to work under pressure
· An enquiring mind and the ability to work on own initiative
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Paulina Nahaczewska