Claims Customer Advisor
Liverpool (Liverpool) Sales
£ 20000 - £ 220000 / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
As a Claims Customer Advisor you will be the first point of contact for our customers. Main duties would involve placing and answering calls (no sales or cold calling) and capturing all the relevant information efficiently and accurately, whilst providing an excellent customer experience.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with experience within customer service & admin field, and who is looking for career development!
· Based in Liverpool city centre
· Full-time vacancy
· Salary: £ 20-22k per annum
· Operating hours: Mon-Fri: 9am -5pm
· Excellent training and development
· IT equipment provided
· Scanning and manual processing claims through use of computerised system
· Liaise with practitioners, policyholders and business partners
· Accounts management - updating any changes to policyholder details and send out updated schedules
· Follow compliance standards
· As required, provide cover on the Telephony team ensuring that inbound telephone enquiries are handled in a courteous and efficient manner
· General Admin
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
· Excellent Communications & Customer Service Skills with people at all levels
· Ideally previous experience within a telephone-based environment
· Professional approach at all times
· Great written, oral, and interpersonal skills
· Enjoy a busy environment
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Attention to detail - crucial
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Zygler