Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for Claims Assessors to join a fantastic Health Care Provider company based in Crewe.
Main purpose of the role is to ensure valid claims are processed quickly and accurately for all customers and making sure they are eligible to go through. The role is mainly computer based, with limited telephone work as most correspondence with customers is done via email or written.
* Ensuring all valid claims are processed quickly and accurately
* To provide clerical and administrative support
* Deliver excellent customer service and represent the company in a professional manner at all times
* Respond to members claims queries and correctly log interactions
Skills and experience for this role:
* Friendly, professional telephone manner
* Strong team player
* Experience of data input & procedures
* Claims experience is desirable yet not essential
* Ability to handle multiple priorities, organise work and meet deadlines
The starting salary for the role is £17,677, plus benefits (benefits such as: free parking, on-site gym, 25 days annual leave + 3 discretionary days & much more!)
The role is permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The normal working hours are between 8am and 6pm.
If you are interested, please either apply direct to this advert or email your CV at for immediate consideration.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy