Bolton, Greater Manchester
£ 14000 - £ 16000 / Year
Banking & Financial Services - Settlements
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
About the package:
· Up to £16,000 per annum + Excellent benefits.
· Flexible working hours.
· 21 Days holiday + Bank holidays. Rising with years served.
· Offers Growth and development for employees.
· Excellent environment to work in.
· Modern and positive working environment.
· Regular Sports and social events
About the role:
The purpose of the role is to provide professional and efficient administration support to a team of Claims Handlers in their tasks of notifying and progressing motor claims. The post-holder will be required to work flexibly and be adaptable to business needs; this may involve assisting other departments with administration support as required.
· Provide a courteous approach to all internal customers and suppliers.
· Assist claims team with follow-up calls, cover for busy periods and correspondence as required.
· General administration support e.g. photocopying, scanning and indexing document
· Receiving, opening and distributing all incoming mail and email as required and within service standards for example reference, stamp, scan, index and distribution.
· Ensure cheques received in the post are referenced and handled securely in line with procedures to ensure receipt in the Finance Department.
· Ensure that paper records are disposed of within agreed timescales.
· Assisting with other administrative tasks including but not limited to: photo-copying, scanning, indexing.
· Making payments to suppliers within pre-set guidelines and service targets.
· Maintaining computerised diaries.
· Liaising with repairers, independent engineers, and internal claims departments to ensure reports and estimates are received and action-ed in accordance with our procedures and service targets.
· Collation of department statistical information
· Maintenance of all fax machines and printers
· Assisting with claims handling i.e. carrier files, engineers and salvage reports and with CUEPI
· Undertake any other duties reasonably required as deemed appropriate
About the candidate:
· Be highly organised.
· Have high attention to detail.
· Have a flexible, can do, motivated attitude.
· Strong commitment to customer service.
· Able to work on your own initiative.
· Good work ethic.
· Ability to work under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a modern, energetic company. If you are interested in building a successful career or have any questions please contact Kris on 01204 557 350. I look forward to speaking with you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy