Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Title - Cheques Operations Administrator
Salary - £7.83 p/h
Hours - 37 hours p/w
Location - Poole
A Poole based company that specialise in managing complex and mission-critical financial transaction environments for lenders, banks, and other financial service providers, are looking for a Cheque Operations Administrator to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will closely within a team, performing process driven tasks enabling the successful delivery of customer service and cheque processing.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Perform required tasks in a timely manner, achieving all daily/weekly/monthly productivity targets
· Perform required tasks in an accurate manner, as per the defined processes, achieving all daily/weekly/monthly quality targets.
· Be an advocate of the brands you work on, and develop good product knowledge.
· Develop good customer and team relationships.
· Provide responses to customer queries and complaints, as required
· Work in accordance with any and all health and safety requirements
· Work in accordance with all data security and confidentiality requirements
· Excellent attention to detail
· Adapt well to change
· Good time management & organisational skills
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy