Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Chefs
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Adecco is looking for an experienced Chef to join our client in the Stirling area on a 6 months' temporary contract.
Ideally looking for candidates with flexibility and previous experience working in the Social care sector (i.e. nursing homes, hospital, residential care homes, etc.)
Main purpose of the Chef (Care Home)
· Assisting in the preparation of all meals, snacks and beverages
· Ensure that day-to-day tasks and routines are carried out to contribute to the smooth running of the kitchen
· Ensuring in-house policies and general standards of hygiene are met
· Supporting with deliveries
· Ensuring the kitchen is maintained and cleaned to an excellent standard
Requirements of the Chef (Care Home)
· Must have DBS in date and clean
· 1 year of previous experience as a Chef or Cook (ideally in social care setting)
· Will have a good understanding of food hygiene and kitchen standards
· You will be flexible, patient, and reliable in your approach, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Weekly pay £8.00 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Interviews are taking place immediately.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy