Description de l'offre
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a CCTV Support officer to work in a Safety Department based in a Local Authority in Croydon.
Key duties include:
· Ensuring that issued Penalty Notices that are queried are checked against the permit list and on the Parking back office System
· Criteria for Permits are followed
· Meeting key performance indicators
· Producing brief, reports using word processing software accurately when assessing responding to residents and registered keepers
· Answering telephone and dealing with registered keepers for CCTV, receiving and dealing with requests from registered keepers and the Customer Services Team in parking ensuring that urgent matters are dealt with promptly and efficiently in the CCTV control room
· Logging all CCTV correspondence keeping accurate records in control room logs for visitors on the list.
· Organising workload and prioritising where necessary to ensure that work is completed according to strict timescales.
· Ensuring all virtual permits are logged and actioned onto the system and passed to the CCTV control room staff with clear legible writing
· Other duties
The successful candidate must:
· Working knowledge of the London Local Authorities Act 1996 (as amended) Traffic Management Act 2004, London Local Authorities and Transport for London Act 2003, RTA '91 and regulations for traffic and enforcement operations.
· Computer literate with a working knowledge of word packages & Excel
· Willing to undertake training and be prepared to learn and familiarise themselves with equipment / procedures in the CCTV control room
· Ability to demonstrate effective verbal communication skills and able to deal with customers in a polite, precise and courteous manner
** Please apply with your CV and note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy