Description de l'offre
'Dream up your idea of the future with ENGIE.
You are the energy the world needs.
We are looking for thousands of talented individuals from around the world to create energy that respects the environment and that everyone can access. Discover from today exciting and collaborative jobs that contribute for the towns and the world of tomorrow.
250 occupations are waiting for you at ENGIE, world leader in energy.'
Engie are recruiting for a Catering Assistant to be based in Staff and Visitors Canteen Pinderfields Hospital WF1 4DG. This is a 6 months fixed term part time role working 37.5 hours per week (five days over 7 - shifts will vary over a period of three weeks 6.30 - 3.00 10.30 - 6.30 . On offer is a competitive salary.
The role holder will report to Catering Supervisor (S&V) and will provide a safe, hygienic, nutritious and timely food service for staff and visitors. Assisting in the delivery of a high standard of food service which meets the requirements of food hygiene legislation, Trust/Company Food Safety Policy and national standards as dictated by the governments national plan.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· The hygienic handling of food products in accordance with food hygiene legislation and the Trust/Company Food Safety Policy (HACCP).
· Observation of statutory and Trust/Company food hygiene regulations.
· Serving staff meals in an appetising and attractive manner that complies with the Company’s portion control guidance.
· Taking and recording of food temperatures and seeking further instruction where these are outside appropriate temperature limits.
· To assist in the preparation of basic food and simple cooking as required.
· To be involved in the general cleaning following the appropriate cleaning schedules including general cleaning duties including stacking dishwasher, use of electrical floor scrubber, damp dusting service areas and cleaning of all catering equipment.
· Appropriate disposal of waste in accordance with instruction ensuring that wastage is kept to a minimum.
· Check stock deliveries into the catering department and complete the appropriate documentation.
· Ensure stock is dated and stock rotation procedures are observed.
· Complies with Company/Trust and legislative Health and Safety regulations.
· Observes the quality control procedure within the Catering Department.
· Ensure that personal appearance, conduct and customer care are of the highest standard.
· Ensure vending machines are adequately stocked and records of sales are completed.
· Operating cash register as required, ensuring the secure handling of cash and sales transactions through correct use of the cash registers and through following procedures as trained by line manager.
· Ensure that a high standard of personal grooming is maintained including
· wearing the required uniform and PPE provided . For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Level 2 Food safety, customer service (desirable)
· Experience working in a similar environment
This role requires an enhanced disclosure
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions both current and past,
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings help on the police national computer for England and Wales,
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
· Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.