Description de l'offre
£ 16000 - £ 18000 / Year
Banking & Financial Services - Account Manager
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
· To proactively administrate cases in order to minimise turnaround times.
· To ensure we treat our customers fairly and deliver a quality customer service by demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the process.
· To achieve agreed business targets.
· To manage case load from Written to Completion with regular interaction with - Customers / Surveyors / Solicitors / Providers and Advisers when necessary in order to optimise the entire customer journey.
· Responsible for managing own case load from receipt of new business through to completion, meeting agreed targets on turnaround times.
· Fully support Company Advisers in ensuring all issues and problems are resolved quickly and efficiently.
� Maintain standards of business activity and issued business to meet agreed targets.
� Maintain exceptional quality of work in order to meet agreed business targets.
� Provide complete and accurate information, to ensure best customer service through effective and efficient processing and to ensure meets compliance requirements.
� Liaise with key stakeholders to the business to maintain quality relationships.
� To deliver an excellent inbound telephone service to customers whilst demonstrating a proactive approach to outbound calls to third parties.
· Professional background accustomed to high standards of personal discipline and behaviour.
· Proven ability in managing and prioritising own case load effectively.
· Ability to multi-task between a variety of administrative tasks in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent level of attention to detail and scores highly on quality control.
Personal Qualities / Competence
· Organisation and discipline for accurate and timely completion of own administration.
· Committed to quality; highly compliant.
· Has a good / clear telephone manner and one which is sympathetic to retirement customers.
· Perseverance - challenges obstacles calmly and with hard work and has a mind set to find solutions.
· Excellent product/process knowledge.
· Self-starter, with need to contribute to change and development.
· Proactive - constantly considers process and puts forward suggestions on how to change for the better.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy