£ 16000 - £ 18000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My client is looking for Call Centre Advisors / Representitives to start ASAP.
Purpose of Job:
To provide an excellent service to customers telephoning the Contact Centre; to resolve queries at the first point of contact and to ensure that customers receive a prompt and courteous service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To act as the first point of contact for customers, dealing effectively with requests, answering queries, taking responsibility for processing each enquiry through to a satisfactory conclusion.
· To demonstrate an understanding of complex processes, specialised skills and technical knowledge by fully utilising software systems (CRM Customer Relationship management).
· To contact customers in accordance with agreed procedures, e.g. customer satisfaction surveys.
· To liaise with other members of staff where complex issues require their assistance including arranging appointments for customers where necessary.
· Maintain accurate, up to date and appropriate records. Provide clerical and administrative duties as required.
· Provide switchboard cover as required.
· Delivery of an effective and appropriate service to all service users, fairly and without discrimination, maintaining relationships and support with other departments.
· To take payments in accordance with the Councils' rules and regulations.
· To handle a range of different situations and react accordingly with tact diplomacy and empathy to diffuse potentially tense confrontations in a positive and calm manner.
The perfect candidate will have to be able to work shift patterns Monday to Sunday 08:00am-18:00pm. The role is based in Peterborough.
No evening shifts!
Paying an Annual salary between £16,000 - £18,000
If you believe you can relate to the above, please apply ASAP as my client is looking to fill these spaces immediately.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy