Sales & Retail - Call Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
As an essential public service, you will be a vital member of the team who work to support people who are lifting themselves out of poverty, through work, saving and support.
Salary: £8.91per hour
Location: Kirkby, Liverpool
Job Type: Temporary, on going
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm
As a Call Centre Customer Service Advisor, you will be required to work on-site with inbound telephone queries from the general public, advising on the best way forward for their query, in line with Government Guidance.
Your first week entails a comprehensive training package providing you with all the knowledge required to handle the various call types.Your second week will see you enrolled into the Academy, receiving support while working live and dealing with customers. Your Trainers will support as floorwalkers working within your department to provide on the spot answers to questions in the early stages of you taking your first calls. You will also receive support from an Internal Safeguarding Team; the team are on hand to assist with calls from extremely vulnerable people. Full Safeguarding Training is provided prior to you taking your first call.
What you'll need to do:
· Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
· Access eligibilityregarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
· Assess claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means.
· Support the Department's aim in the digitisation of all claimant services.
· Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, qualityand performance.
What we'll need from you:
· Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
· Resilience, and able to work in high pressured environments.
· Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
· Proof of your right to work in the UK.
· DBS clearance.
· PC literate.
· Be available at short notice.
· No annual leave during the training period.
· 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
· Opportunity to build on Customer Service skills and give back to your community, gaining public sector experience.
· Potential to secure a permanent role offering excellent career potential and progression.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Sarah Yates