Description de l'offre
£ 26000 - £ 29000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Manufacturing & Production Engineering
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Are you able to communicate clearly and concisely?
Do you have experience of designing sheet metal components?
Do you have a solid understanding in design and developments of products in manufacturing?
If the answer is YES to all the above then read on, this could be the position for you…….
My client is an established, successful local company, they are now looking for an experienced CAD Designer to join their fabulous team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic forward thinking team.
Your duties will include:
· Design and development of new products
· Responsible for the complete full product life-cycle, including testing.
· Maintain knowledge of design trends within the industry
· Communicate across departments to ensure designs are cost effective
· Making sure all activities comply with company policies and procedures
You will need the following skills:
· HND or HNC Degree in an engineering field
· Completed SolidWorks Essentials and Sheet Metal courses
· Experience using SolidWorks CAD Software
· An excellent understanding of design within manufacturing
· Proven experience of designing sheet metal components
· Excellent project management skills
· Great attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent communication skills
If you have the drive to succeed in new product development with a logical approach to your work, then we want to hear from you. If this sounds like the job for you then apply immediately……..don't miss out on this great opportunity. This is a full-time role that will get snapped up quickly!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy