C# / Mattersphere Case Management Developer
£ 30000 - £ 40000 / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
IT - Software Development
Job Title: C# / Mattersphere Case Management Developer
Location: Liverpool, hybrid
Salary: Up to 40k
Job Type: Permanent
The successful candidate must possess C# development skills and preferably have knowledge of developing a Case Management System in order to develop enterprise standard solutions both in a team and alone. This role should be filled by an experienced developer or graduate in appropriate technologies using proven software development methodologies. The successful candidate is enthusiastic about the technologies being used and is keen to improve the business through the systems that the team develops. The ability to lead projects through to delivery is beneficial along with the ability to organise and mentor small project teams.
· To become part of the Workflow Development team building and testing defined workflows as part of a team or on their own.
· Carry out a 3 rd line support function for in-house developed workflows with the support of the rest of the team.
· Follow standards and procedures to produce consistent measurable results.
· Implement change and release management processes as part of the software development lifecycle.
· Be proactive in identifying and resolving potential issues before they become incidents.
· Excellent knowledge of C# and preferably of a Case Management System or equivalent, ideally MatterSphere together with SQL skills
· Excellent knowledge Microsoft Visio or similar
· Excellent knowledge Microsoft Word
· Knowledge of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies, process guidance will be available
· Familiarity with UML (Unified Modelling Language) for the documentation and design of systems
· Ability to anticipate problems, identify risk, evaluate impact and produce appropriate solutions, or escalate as necessary
· Excellent deadline and personal time management skills
· Ability to rollout solutions that are well tested and meet the needs of the end users
· Can work with other members of staff when additional resource is required on projects
· Is comfortable with communicating with users to gather requirements
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Alex McCann