Sales & Retail - Buying
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Adecco are currently looking for a full time Buying Administrator to work for their client at a leading Global organisation based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. The Buying Administrator will be working 36 hours a week and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5. The Buying Administrator will be providing temporary cover for a minimum of 3 months and should be available to start immediately. The Buying Administrator will be providing support to the Accessories Department.
You will be a key part of the buying department team, supporting my Buying Manager to ensure our customers can buy great quality products at the best price.
- Assisting in team and supplier meetings by capturing next step notes and issues
- Helping source products for our department, working with International Sourcing
- Working with HSC Admin, ensuring new products and suppliers are set up accurately and on time
- Maintaining department's systems and trackers (incl. Buyer View, EQOS, Range Plan), ensuring they are accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Liaising with suppliers, ensuring all data is submitted accurately and on time
- Managing samples (incl. obtaining them from suppliers as well as storage and disposal)
- Conducting regular store/website visits, understanding and sharing competitor activity with my team
- Supporting category merchandising colleagues in the trade planning process and range builds
- Overseeing maintained artwork
- Computer skills including excel, word, power point.
- Communication skills - written & verbal
- Organisation & prioritising
- Attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for a Buying Administrator to work for a global organisation with a competitive hourly salary.
Please apply directly or call Laveena Betts on 07834 172859
Adecco are an employment business. Adecco are an equal opportunity employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy